07 April 2010

Photos...













I LOVE PARIS! Surprisingly friendly, always a "Bon Jour" and "Merci", even on the streets...not at all what I had heard people talk about. the French have been very patient with us and willing to help us order, give directions, cut cheese and pate and give us room on the sidewalks. I like that all prices are displayed in the windows with the items for sale (easy to know whether it's affordable or not!) and the window displays are absolutely so beautiful! I have been inspired to make my windows at the Market lovely too! We picked a lovely Vin du Pays from the Savoie (white) from this wine merchant and Gina picked out a lovely white bordeaux. Julia selected the nasty-ist, gray skinned goat cheese (delicious!) from the fromagerie and we have been frequent patrons to the cafe across the street, note my cappucino from this am!

2 comments:

  1. GLAD YOUR HAVING A GOOD TIME.
    YOUR MAKING ME WANT TO HURRY & GO BACK.
    GREAT PHOTOS!!!
    BARB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete