26 October 2012

Resuming my previous life

The Cookbook "Seasons In My Kitchen" Winter Edition has finally went to the printers yesterday!!  Since this is small cookbook, a volume, if you will, I didn't have nearly the time invested as most writers, but WHEW!



Yesterday was a beautiful October day and I got to resume my previous life of snapping photos, cooking, playing with the pups.....it's the same life but I didn't have a project looming.  Very liberating for a few days!



I didn't take any photos of prepared foods......
I started a new novel.....
I visited with the neighbors.....
I hung up a really cute Halloween bat garland in my kitchen window.....
I enjoyed a beautiful bouquet from Whole Foods......
I planted tulip bulbs for next spring.....




Even though it's Friday, it's back to business!  I have Pup Trick or Treat arrangements to be made and biscuits to be baked!











No comments:

Post a Comment