31 August 2009

New Potaotes

New Potatoes
Late summer is my favorite time of year for local produce and easy meals! These small yukon gold potatoes make a great side dish and are creamy and comforting! I love how they can look elegant or casual, be suited to your taste depending upon the herbs and go well with anything! You could also use red skin potatoes. I love the fact I don't have to peel potatoes and it's said to add more vitamins, which may or may not be true...I'm sticking to it! You can adjust the recipe amounts to fit your serving needs and they taste just as fabulous cool or fried the next day!

Clean potatoes and cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks and boil for 12 minutes. Drain and toss with:
3 tablespoons REAL butter
1/2 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
2 tablespoons fresh chopped herbs (rosemary, summer savory, basil)

Toss, serve and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment