06 January 2013

Happy New Year!

A whole new year.

So sorry for being out of touch during the holidays.  I was limiting the areas of crazy in my life.

We had a great holiday with all of ours girls home, lots of food, work, twinkle lights, laughs and even a bit of lounging around.

I've been catching up on end-of-the-year stuff, new cookbooks and novels, STILL potty-training little Henry and may even get my Christmas cards sent out before February :) 

I also had to do a bit of soul searching as to how I would move forward in 2013 with various things, this blog included.

Over the last years I've been sharing all sorts of weird stuff from my pups to a disease called PLEVA to ridiculous political bs going on in our small town, to furniture refinishing.....

So I'm thinking of stream lining a bit.  Just doing food? I don't know....I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Happy New Year!



2 comments:

  1. If you HAVE to streamline to maintain sanity, then do it. But I love blogs that cover all aspects of a person's life (like Meg Duerkssen's wonderful "Whatever"). All of it, from crafting to broken arms to raising chickens to diet and exercise, adds up to a unique and interesting glimpse into a person's life. And the more details, the more we readers find that we can identify with.

    http://megduerksen.typepad.com/whatever/2013/01/instagrams-from-the-past-week-or-so-annie-got-her-cast-offwe-celebrated-with-a-milkshakeof-coursei-made-pumpkin-don.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed your blogs...so streamline! You mentioned the "ridiculous political B.S." Going on in town...so elaborate! Oh..an the Mac n Cheese was sooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete